7.22.2011

An Interview with Matthew - July 2011

1. My favorite food: Pizza
2. My favorite sport: soccer
3. My favorite movie: Cars
4. My Favorite TV show: Backyardigans
5. Most favorite thing about school: Painting, doing puzzles, story-time and giving my teachers gifts
6. The thing I am the best at: Riding my bike and my scooter
7. My favorite color: Red
8. What I want to be when I grow up: A firefighter, a doctor, a police officer, and a teacher
9. A word that describes me: Smart
10. When I was little, I used to: Sleep in a crib and drink mommy's milk
11. A favorite memory I have is: Going to our little friend's house and going to my school to buy a recordian (accordion)
12. Favorite thing to do with daddy: Helping him wash our car and putting gassy-gas in it, and fixing things.
13. Favorite thing to do with mommy: Making sandcastles and playing
14. Favorite thing to do with Anthony: kissing and hugging him, and holding his hand
15. A food I don't like: Peas
16. My best friend is: All our little friends
17. If I could have one wish, I would wish for: Chocolate cake
18. Favorite place to go on vacation: Florida
19. Favorite thing to do on vacation: Go swimming and play mini golf

(These are his unedited answers. Thanks for the idea Cindy!)

3 comments: