7.21.2011

Random Rants.

Everyone loves a good rant, right?

1. To the mom at the park telling her mom friend how her baby needs to move to a convertible car seat soon, but she "just can't see paying that much for a seat": Yes, you're right...those Tory Burch flats you're sporting are a much more sound investment. (By the way, you don't need to spend a lot for a decent seat.)

2. To the woman at Stop & Shop mumbling "he needs a swat on the butt" under her breath as she stood behind me in line watching a fit throwing Anthony try to smack me because I would not let him out of the cart: yes, you're right. What was I thinking?! That will SURELY calm him right down, and won't confuse him at all when I say "we don't hit".

3. To the ice cream man who comes down our street during lunch time, dinner time, and right at bedtime: I am thinking very unkind thoughts towards you, which I will not type out here. Are you TRYING to piss me off? Bring it on.

4. To the "young adults" who drop the F-bomb in every sentence while hanging out at the baby/toy/kid's clothing section of Target: No, you don't sound cool. Yes, I did just ask you to watch your mouth. And yes, I am "for real".

5. To my hubby, who just made himself a peanut butter sandwich and left a trail of crumbs on the counter: honey, really?? I, too, keep waiting for the cleaning fairy to show up, but she never does. I think we need to make peace with that. (For the record, I did ask him to wipe them up and he did, and only grunted twice.)

1 comment: