1.08.2012

52 Weeks With My Boys.

Last year, a number of my wonderful mommy friends started a photo project/challenge. The premise was to take a picture a week, of mom and her kiddos. As a mom, I have hundreds (if not thousands) of pictures of my children. And a ton of them involve daddy. However, not many of them involve me; I'm usually the one behind the camera...not in front of it.

So I was determined to do this in 2012. A picture a week. Shouldn't be that hard to do, right? Here is my disclaimer (and you know I like disclaimers): I will do my best to get a picture of me with both boys. But we all know what happens when you plan on something with children. So, my ultimate goal is this...capture a moment in time, with yours truly and at least one of my offspring. I'm not promising frame quality shots here. Or even face shots. But I will be present in some way, shape, or form. The pictures will also include a little something about that day.

And with that, I give you Week 1: January 1-7, 2012.


 Tuesday, Jan. 3 - Typical non-school morning. The boys and I were playing cars. I was trying to snap a picture of the 3 of us, but it didn't work out. Matthew wanted a picture if him giving me 'buzi'.


 Friday, Jan. 6 - We had a bit of a warm streak. Matthew was at school, Anthony and I headed outside to take advantage of the 50 degree weather and work off some energy. He loves walking (or running) around the block, over and over and over...

No comments:

Post a Comment