6.02.2012

Weeks 17 - 21

What a busy month it has been!

Week 21

Fri., June 1 - Matthew's graduation from Quaker Lane Nursery School. What an amazing day. A year ago, he got overwhelmed and ran to me before the ceremony even began. This year he sang, performing every song, and walked up to get his diploma with such a proud look on his face.

Week 20

Sun., May 20 - First Winding Trails visit of the season. Matthew wanted nothing to do with the water, so he was off riding his bike (being watched by my sister, brother-in-law, niece, and her friend Sarah). I had the incredibly hard task of watching Anthony throw pebbles into the water. After the beach, Matthew and I picked Bobby up from the airport, while Anthony went to bed (my mom was with him).

Week 19

Sun., May 13 - Mother's Day cookout at my sister's. Believe it or not, this is the best picture we got. I wish my husband could have been there to celebrate with us, but I had a wonderful day and spent it surrounded by my loving family.

Week 18

Fri., May 11 - Making s'mores at Michelle's house. That was the day hubby left for Australia for 10 (no, not 9 honey!) days.

Week 17

Fri., May 4 - Matthew's 5th Birthday! What a fun day that was. I was the helping parent at his school that morning, we brought in chocolate cupcakes to share with his friends that we baked the night before. We spent a good part of the day playing outside, then went out to dinner at Rainforest Cafe. Anthony hated it, the thunder and loud animals overwhelm him...but he was a trooper for his brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment