5.02.2012

27 Things I love about my 27 month old.

1. He is such a snuggler! Oh how this boy loves to cuddle.
2. The way he nuzzles his loveys. He has two "doggies", and he rubs their noses against him when he's tired or just feeling extra cuddly.
3. The way we do "nose, nose, nose" (Eskimo kisses). He holds my face and starts moving his head left to right super fast.
4. The progress he's making in his speech every day, and how proud he is of himself when he says a new word.
5. The way he plays with Matthew, I love watching them. This is why God invented siblings.
6. I love that he knows the difference between a monorail, steam train, subway, etc. And he gets upset if we don't call them out properly.
7. I love watching him drift off to sleep, his eyes getting heavier and heavier, and he curls in just a bit closer into my arms.
8. How he says "Ta-da!".
9. The way he hums the theme song to Bob the Builder.
10. The way he says banana, in a sing-songy voice...banana-NANA!!!!
11. How much he loves playing cars with his daddy.
12. He runs toward me, smiling ear to ear and tell me he was "nunning" (running).
13. His eye lashes. He has beautiful eye lashes.
14. His spunk!
15. He loves to help me cook. Now both boys are up on chairs next to me preparing a meal on a regular basis (now if they would actually EAT it...).
16. The way he stands at the door every morning saying goodbye to his brother and daddy.
17. He loves listening to the soundtrack from Promises, Promises and yells "more, more!" when a song ends. Matthew loves this CD, too.
18. I love that he doesn't try to eat his crayons and actually likes to color, unlike Matthew at this age.
19. He knows the 2 mile path we walk and can tell me turn by turn which way to go. Even in reverse.
20. He picks out which color diaper he wants to wear. Note to self: get more blue and yellow.
21. He plays right along with the big kids. Their size and speed does not faze this little dude.
22. Even when he's angry, he's still so darn cute.
23. His animal sounds crack me up, especially kitty. He has a different sound for big kitty, baby kitty, and sleepy kitty. Melt.
24. The way he says "nah".
25. When I put him down in his crib at night, I ask him if he's tired, and he whispers "yeah". Laying on his tummy, fluffy butt up in the air.
26. The way he says "car": duhr. I'm going to miss this when he starts saying it the right way.
27.  I love that he still looks like a baby to me. He's little, and cute, a snuggly and sweet. I can't picture him ever not being this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment