5.01.2012

Weeks 14 - 16

It's getting hard to post every single week. And I know that it missed one somewhere, but I'm still trying to stay with this.

Week 16

Sat. April 28 - Matthew's birthday party at Westmoor Park. Notice I'm in costume and he's not. Typical ;-)

Week 15

Sun. April 22 - Hubby was in Charleston, and as is the norm anytime he travels, the kids got sick. I took Anthony to the pediatrician Saturday morning, where he was diagnosed with an ear infection and croup. The next day we all needed to get out of the house, so we took our germs to AC Peterson for dinner and ice cream. Matthew snapped this picture. Not bad, eh?

Week 14

Thurs. April 12 - Michelle dragged us out for a walk after dinner, so I made her snap a picture. This path cuts through Wolcott Park, our favorite hang out spot. Matthew calls the wooden bridge a draw bridge.

1 comment:

  1. Great pics!! I had no idea that park had woods or a bridge. :)

    ReplyDelete