5.09.2012

And a Happy Birthday it was!

Well, I survived. I had an emotional breakdown the night before Matthew turned 5, and woke up the next morning full of joy and energy. We had such a great day...

I was the helping parent at his school that day. Love seeing my boy "in action".

He played and learned.


And made super special secret gifts (I had to close my eyes and ears).


And enjoyed a birthday cupcake made by yours truly.
 
 

And played some more.


That night, we went out to dinner at Rainforest Cafe, per Matthew's wish. Sean, Helen, and Aleksandra even joined us! Anthony hated it. Like REALLY hated it...but he suffered through it for his big brother. (Insert birthday dinner picture here...as soon as I find it.)

On Saturday, we had pizza and cake at home to celebrate once again. This time with Helen, Aleksandra, Greg, and Nicole. His BIG birthday gift arrived on Thursday, and I finally put it together Sunday afternoon. We still had to charge the battery, but it was all ready and waiting for him when he got home from school on Monday. 

Ready to protect and serve.


No comments:

Post a Comment