2.06.2011

I love Sundays.

Sunday mornings in particular. Before kids, I would sip my coffee on the sofa while thumbing through People Magazine. Then I'd move on to clipping my coupons from Sunday's paper. When I was pregnant with Matthew, I added writing in his journal to my morning routine.

These days Sundays are a little different. I can't tell you the last time I looked through People. Not much coupon clipping going on either. Now I just enjoy playing with the boys, making breakfast, and just easing into our day. This morning the sun is shining bright, everyone is in a good mood, and we're all enjoying just lounging around...Matthew is running around with balloons from Anthony's birthday party (Part Deux next weekend) and Anthony is probably chewing on something he shouldn't be. I love Sunday mornings...hope you're having a nice, relaxing one, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment