2.01.2011

Seems like just yesterday.

February 1, 2010. It was a Monday and I was home with Matthew. One day away from my due date. I felt great, I had energy, I wasn't having the insane amount of contractions that I've been having for the past 3 weeks. I was fully prepared to go to work the next day, fully prepared to have my 40 week OB visit. Little did I know...

That night I went into labor.And what a labor it was. Amazing.

And tomorrow Anthony will be one. ONE! How on earth did that happen? How did that tiny little helpless newborn turn into the most lovable, huggable, fill-your-heart-with-joy-and-make-you-want-to-kiss-him-head-to-toe ONE year old? Oh there will be some tears shed tonight as I rock him to sleep. The bittersweet kind...I can feel it already.

2 comments:

  1. I have distinct memories of the night before their 1st b'day w/ both boys. Cherish it! <3

    ReplyDelete