2.24.2011

Top Twelve.

A list of my favorite things. In no particular order.
  1. That first sip of hot coffee in the morning. I'm such a nicer person when I've had my coffee.
  2. Bedtime snuggles from my boys.
  3. Crisp, cool sheets. 
  4. Tulips.
  5. Watching Anthony smother Matthew with hugs and head-butts first thin in the morning, and hearing them giggle.
  6. The smell of fresh-cut grass.
  7. A hug; the kind that lets you know everything will be ok. 
  8. A glass of red wine.
  9. Finding the perfect pair of jeans. On sale.
  10. Belting out "Sweet Caroline" with the car window open and wind in my hair on a 70 degree day.
  11. Breakfast at Grumpy's.
  12. Getting packages in the mail.

2 comments:

  1. I agree on all 12 counts. Well, maybe 11. I don't know who Grumpy is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list!! Except I prefer chardonnay ;)

    ReplyDelete